Kumar Singirikonda will be delivering the following virtual presentation for the Edge Computing Expo, and it will be hosted on our on-demand TechHub & Content Platform:
Edge Computing with Artificial Intelligence (Edge AI)
- Edge AI enables real-time data processing, increasing efficiency and speed.
- In home security, edge AI provides customized solutions and real-time alerts without internet connection.
- Benefits: real-time processing, better security, cost reduction, quick responses, scalability, personalization, reliability, and enhanced analytics/customer experience.
- Edge AI applications: supply chain optimization, disaster response, sustainability, workforce impact.
- Ethical considerations: algorithmic bias, privacy, security, transparency, job impacts.
- Collaboration: responsible and ethical deployment, addressing challenges, maximizing societal benefits.